If your telephone is not working, kindly check the following before reporting a fault:
- Your handset cord (A) is securely connected to your handset (B).
- Your handset cord (A) is properly connected to your phone (C).
- Your telephone line cord (D) is securely connected to the back of your phone (E).
- Your telephone line plug (F) is securely connected to the phone socket (G) on your wall.
If you have checked all the above and your telephone is still not working, please call our 24hr Fault Report Line on "121".
Near Water: Never use your telephone in the shower, bath, rain or swimming pool. A wet telephone or handset may cause an electric discharge.
During Lightning Storms: Avoid using the telephone during lightning strikes. Despite lightning protection devices used by Cable & Wireless, the telephone could be affected by lightning. During such lightning strikes, it is advisable to disconnect your telephone line plug from the phone socket on your wall.
- Use a soft, damp cloth to clean your telephone set.
- Never use solvents (e.g. "Bleach","JIK","Handy Andy"), to clean your telephone set as these may damage the plastic surfaces.
- Never spray cleaning products onto your telephone set.
NOTE: You are kindly advised to take good care of the telephone installed in your home as Cable & Wireless Seychelles cannot guarantee a replacement set should it go faulty.
If you wish to contact us for any information or assistance, please don't hesitate to call our 24hr Customer Helpline on "100" or visit your nearest Customer Services Centre.