Giga Boosters give you more value for money allowing you to top up any postpaid broadband internet account in an easy way from anywhere, using any Cable & Wireless mobile (postpaid and prepaid).
How do Giga Boosters work?
- Dial #145# from any Cable and Wireless mobile
- Follow the on screen prompts to register to the service
Once registered all you need to do is:
- Dial #145#
- Follow the on screen prompts to purchase a booster denomination of your choice from the menu
- Enter the username of the broadband account you wish to top up (if you are not sure of the username, contact CWS)
- Enter your password (you set up during registration)
- Once the transaction is completed, you will receive an SMS notification, which will also include the validity period of the booster
Giga Boosters top up the username that is associated to a postpaid broadband account. Once you have topped up the account, usage from your internet activity (browsing, downloading, etc) is deducted from the booster until the credit is used up or until the booster expires.
How do I keep track of my booster usage?
Keeping track of your booster usage is very easy. All you need to do is go to the Internet Usage Meter on the Cable & Wireless website and set up your usage notification (if you have not done so already).You will receive automatic SMS notifications once you have used up 50%, 80% and 100% of your Giga Booster. During Happy Hours, data from your Giga Booster is not used up.
What Giga Boosters are available?
You will receive an SMS notification upon expiry of your Giga Booster if you have not exhausted all the usage.