What is Web2SMS?
Web2SMS is a web-based service from Cable & Wireless that allows you to send SMS from the internet to any mobile phone.
Web2SMS allows you to:
- Send SMS online from anywhere in the world from the convenience of a PC
- Set SMS Self Reminders to help you keep track of important events or dates
- Set a reminder or greeting for your friends, family or contacts
- Decide when to deliver your SMS
- Create an address book and add, edit and delete contacts with ease
- Create groups of contacts to send SMS quicker and easier
- Easily download your address book info and sent messages
Your SMS will be received as if it was sent from your own mobile phone.
How to get started?
- Get access to the Web2SMS site via www.web2sms.sc
- Click on “register for a new Web2SMS account”
- Complete the online registration form
- Follow the instructions shown on the site and received through SMS on your mobile
- A comprehensive Help section will be available to you on the site once you have registered and logged in. Just click on Need Help?
You are given a free start up credit when you register. As this runs out, you will need to purchase more credit through the Web2SMS site.
Cable Prepaid customers will be charged for this directly from their credit balances and Postpaid customers will have the charges passed onto their monthly bills.
For further information or assistance, please call 100 or visit any one of our Customer Services Centres.