Terms & Conditions
Air Miles Redemption
1. The redemption for Etihad Guest Miles is only available to Postpaid Residential Customers who subscribe to cable Points and members of the Etihad Guest Programme. Postpaid customers without a Cable Points subscription can register by dialing #155# or by visiting any Cable & Wireless Customer Service Centre to subscribe and start accumulating points.
2. To qualify for the Etihad Guest Miles redemption, you will have to register in person at any Cable & Wireless Customer Services Centre and bring along your Etihad Guest Card, National ID Card (or passport) and email address. Your Etihad Guest number, NIN (or Passport Number) and name will be used for registration.
3. If you change your email address or mobile number, you should notify Cable & Wireless at one of its Customer Services Centres.
4. Redemption for Etihad Guest Miles is applicable to, and can only be processed for, fully active Cable & Wireless accounts. No redemption shall be permitted if:
- An account is suspended or deactivated; or
- There are any outstanding dues on an account.
5. Once Cable & Wireless receives the request for Etihad Guest Miles redemption, the necessary Cable Points will be automatically deducted from the owner account, subject to availability of points and Point 4 above.
6. Etihad Guest will take up to 6 weeks to credit Etihad Guest Miles to Cable Points subscribers. If your Etihad Geust Miles have not been credited after the 6 week period, kindly contact Cable & Wireless on 100 or visit any Customer Services Centre.
7. The Etihad Guest Miles redeemed from Cable & Wireless will appear on your Etihad Guest e-statement. However, if you find any missing Cable & Wireless transactions from you statement, kindly contact Cable & Wireless within 6 months of the transaction and provide the following:
- Your name and ‘Etihad Guest’ number
- Your registered mobile number
- Your email receipt of the transaction
Cable & Wireless shall have no obligations to investigate potential missing transactions reported after 6 months.
8. The validity of the Etihad Guest Miles is as per the Etihad Guest Programme Terms & Conditions and to which Cable & Wireless has no control. Please refer to www.etihadguest.com for more information.
9. As part of promotions at Cable & Wireless’ sole discretion, the Company may occasionally award customers additional Etihad Guest Miles for redeemed Cable Points.
10. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that appropriate care is taken to protect their Etihad Guest Card number and PIN to prevent unauthorized access to their Cable & Wireless user account.
11. Cable & Wireless has the right to require you to provide your Etihad Guest membership number and/or produce your Etihad Guest membership card at any time during a redemption process or any claim pertaining to the redemption for Etihad Guest Miles.
12. The Cable & Wireless website may contain links and pointers to internet sites maintained by Etihad. Cable & Wireless does not operate or control, in any respect, any information, products or services on such third party sites. Third party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience, and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third party links and pointers.
13. Cable & Wireless reserves the right to terminate/change/alter this programme or any part thereof at any time without prior notice without invalidating allocated Etihad Guest Miles prior to the withdrawal from this programme.