Terms & Conditions
Cable Points Postpaid
Cable Points Postpaid Terms and Conditions
1. Cable Points are earned/accumulated on all residential Postpaid services ONLY: Fixed line, Internet and Mobile. The points are only allocated on total bills before any applicable taxes.
2. The accumulation rule is SR 1 = 1 Cable Point
3. The enrolment is by registration at any of our Customer Services Centres on Mahe, Praslin and La Digue. To be eligible for Cable Points:
- For single-service accounts - a bill accumulation of at least SR100 (exclusive of taxes) is required;
- For multiple-service accounts (One-Bill) - a bill accumulation of at least SR100 (exclusive of taxes) on each service is required. The total points awarded for eligible service will be added to Customer’s One-Bill.
4. The points can be earned/accumulated only if account/subscription is active. Restricted services (when bill is not settled after the due date) will not earn points.
5. Points accumulated are not transferable and will expire after a period of twenty four months if unused (redeemed).
6. The maximum points that can be awarded on a monthly basis for each service is capped as follows:
- Fixed line: 450 points;
- Internet: 1800 points;
- Mobile: 1600 points;
Customers cannot earn points beyond these limist during a particular month.
7. All points awarded will be set to pending until bills are paid in full and on time. Beyond 30 days, when the bill becomes overdue, the points in pending status will expire.
8. Mobile customers migrating from a Prepaid to a Postpaid service can also transfer their Cable Points only if the same telephone number is retained.
9. Customers can redeem their Cable Points for Cable & Wireless Seychelles (CWS) rewards (dedicated Cable Points promotional items, selected handsets and devices). Rewards may be subject to availability and any applicable conditions.
10. Redemption of accumulated points is applicable and can only be processed for fully active accounts.
11. No redemption shall be permitted if:
- An account is suspended or deactivated, or
- There are any outstanding dues on an account.
12. Rewards for mobile prepaid customers unless specifically indicated WILL NOT be available to postpaid residential customers including postpaid mobile customers.
13. The current points balance is updated ONLY after the bill is generated. The same balance will also be available online through e-Bill. The Points to be earned in a month are only transferred/confirmed to a Customer’s Cable Points Accounts after the Customer settles his or her bill.
14. Only the service account holder will be person authorized to handle all issues relating to his/her cable points which shall include but not limited to: inquiries, notifications, redemption etc…
15. At any time and at CWS’ sole discretion, CWS may occasionally award to Customers additional points or rewards without any obligations to either party involved.
16. In line with Clause 14 above any discrepancy in the accumulation/calculation of points must be reported by the account holder, in person, to the Customer Services Centres, within a period of fifteen days for investigations and/or follow-ups, after which any discrepancy may not be accepted for investigations.
17. CWS reserves the right to terminate/change/alter this program or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting whatsoever, including but not limited to discrepancies resulting from dealers, banks or any other party involved.
18. All rewards redeemed/issued are not refundable.