Terms & Conditions
Cable Points Prepaid
Cable Points Prepaid Terms and Conditions
1. Cable Points are only earned/accumulated on Cable Prepaid and they are only allocated on outgoing calls, SMS, MMS and data consumption.
2. The enrolment is automatic thus enabling the customer to enter the program when reaching the minimal consumption of SR200 regardless from main or bonus account.
3. The points can be earned/accumulated if account/subscription is active only. Suspended, disabled and retired accounts will not earn points unless topping up during the suspension state which is 7 days.
4. Points accumulated are not transferable and can be accumulated for a maximum period of twenty four months from date of first enrolment in the program. At the end of the twenty four months, points not yet redeemed will be automatically reset back to zero without prior notice. However, if the customer redeems during the last three months before the expiry date, the validity period of the points will be extended to an extra three months.
5. Change of SIM/deactivation will result in the reset of the point account back to zero without prior notification.
6. The annual earning/accumulation of Cable Points are capped at 10,000 points. After a customer reaches that limit, he or she cannot earn/accumulate anymore points unless a part or whole is redeemed.
7. The collected/earned points are only redeemable for local outgoing calls (excluding calls to outer islands, premium numbers and short codes), SMS and data.
8. The point’s responsible person is the account holder, whereby he/she will be the only person authorized to handle all related issues including but not limited to: inquiries, notifications, redemption etc…
9. At any time, and at C&W discretion, subscribers occasionally may receive additional points or rewards without any obligations to any party involved.
10. Any discrepancy in the accumulation/calculation of points must be reported by the account holder, in person, to the customer services, within a period of fifteen days for investigations and/or follow-ups, after which any discrepancy may not be accepted for investigations.
11. C&W reserves the right to terminate/change/alter this program or any part thereof at any time without prior notice, and shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting whatsoever, including but not limited to discrepancies resulting from dealers, state agents, banks or any other party involved.